A Casey Brewing and “Blending” Experience – February 1, 2020
On Saturday, February 1st we will be hosting a small Blending Session with Owner and Blender Troy Casey. You will learn more blending strategies mentioned above along with how acid/body/aroma can affect a blend and how barrels change over time!
What will this Casey “Blending” Experience entail?
- Date: Saturday, February 1, 2020
- Time: 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.(2 hours of sampling and talking)
- Location: Casey Brewing Barrel Cellar
- Led by Troy Casey.
- Tasting of 4-6 barrels, hand-pulled from barrels that morning.
- Tasting barrels by themselves and then blending alone.
- Talking about and ultimately deciding the beer as a group for the final blend.
- 1 bottle of final blend once ready for sale with the option to purchase more. The blend can be picked up by you or someone else once ready at our Downtown Tasting Room. Details to come.
- First right to purchase any bottles to go that are being released that day.
The ticket purchaser must be in attendance. One person can buy tickets for their entire group, but that person must attend the event. The name of the person on the credit card needs to match one person in your group.
There will be parking signs posted. Please only park in designated Casey Tour Parking areas.
Out of stock