Welcome to the official page for purchasing tickets for Casey Brewing and Blending Tours and Tastings. These ticketed events are the only openings we will be hosting going forward. We expect to offer these tours and tastings the first and third weekends of the month for 2019, with the exception of June, which will be the second and third Saturday.
Tour & Tastings Details (11 AM and 2 PM only)
- Tours and Tastings are held at our Barrel Cellar/Brewery Located at 3421 Grand Ave. Glenwood Springs, CO, NOT at our Downtown Taproom.
- Each adult is required to have a valid tour ticket. Children are welcome. Dogs are not allowed.
- Each session will consist of a flight of three 4-ounce pours of blends we have in-season and a private tour of our cellar.
- Guests will be able to purchase other bottles of current and vintage blends for onsite consumption and beer-to-go at limits similar to previous releases.
- Available beers and quantities will be announced at the beginning of each tour week.
- There will be up to 2 sessions per day.
- The morning session begins at 11 AM with last call at 12:30 PM.
- The afternoon session begins at 2 PM with last call at 3:30 PM
Ticket purchaser must be in attendance of tour group. One person can buy tickets for their entire group, but that person must attend the tour. Name of the person on the credit card needs to match one person in your group. We’ve seen people scalping tickets and need to stop this ASAP. Let us know if you have any questions.
Refunds & Exchanges
Refunds and exchanges are allowed up to 24 hours before your scheduled ticket. Please email [email protected] and explain what exchange or refund you’d like.
There will be parking signs posted. Please only park in designated Casey Tour Parking areas.
Select a tour to purchase below.